Website Terms and Conditions
This website and domain name are owned and operated by Lozcurtis Pty Ltd ACN 616 385 141 trading as Lauren Curtis Lounge (Lauren Curtis Lounge).
1. Intellectual Property
- 1.1. The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of Lauren Curtis Lounge and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Lauren Curtis Lounge.
- 1.2. Trade marks used on this website to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
2. Linking and Third Party Content
2.1. You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the website without Lauren Curtis Lounge’s written authorisation.
- 2.2. The website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Lauren Curtis Lounge. Lauren Curtis Lounge does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
3. Your conduct
3.1. You must not:
- (a) use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- (b) use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- (c) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website;
- (d) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- (i) is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- (ii) is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- (iii) includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- (iv) you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- (v) contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
- (vi) contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice.
If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
- 3.2. Lauren Curtis Lounge reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the website, you grant Lauren Curtis Lounge a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose, and unconditionally waive all moral rights as defined by the Copyright Act 1968.
- 3.3. Lauren Curtis Lounge is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any person other than Lauren Curtis Lounge. Lauren Curtis Lounge does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than Lauren Curtis Lounge.
- 3.4. You agree to indemnify Lauren Curtis Lounge and each of the officers, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers and licensors (collectively Affiliates) of Lauren Curtis Lounge in respect of any liability, loss or damages (including all legal and other costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by them arising (in whole or part) out of the breach of or failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, or any other default or wrongful conduct in relation to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, on the part of you or any of your Affiliates.
Any material you send to us on or via the website will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information. We will be entitled to use such material for any purpose without compensation to you.
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify Lauren Curtis Lounge for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia, Australia.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.